The previous editions of our contests have been very successful, bringing in thousands of contestants that have solved many challenges, the quality of which have been truly impressive!
During the week of the contest, participants work night and day to solve programming challenges, but only the best make it to the finals in our Madrid offices. Once here, they take part in workshops and learn about the development process at Tuenti: how we evolve our product, how we build scalable and reliable software and telco services, how we improve and automate our development process... At the end of the big day, we hold an awards ceremony where finalists receive their prizes. More than half of previous finalists are now part of Tuenti’s engineering team!
See the coverage of the event including photos and the winners:
- 2019 edition: Winners and stats
- 2018 edition: Winners and stats
- 2017 edition: Winners and stats
- 2016 edition: Winners, stats an lots of writeups
- 2015 edition: Winners and stats
- 2014 edition: Winners and stats
- Winners of 2013 edition
- 2013 edition: first round results
- Interviews with 2012 edition winners, now working at Tuenti: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- Winners of 2012 edition
- Results of the 2011 edition